Medical Assisting Admissions Information Session (HR)
(541) 506-6011, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in learning more about the Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) Medical Assisting (MA) program? The MA Admissions Information Sessions are designed to provide you with information about the MA certificate program, admissions criteria, and application process. Sessions are for prospective, new, and continuing students who are interested in the MA certificate.
MA Admissions Information Sessions are held at The Dalles and Hood River-Indian Creek campuses on various days and times. The sessions begin promptly at the time indicated and we will not have time to repeat the presentation, so please allow enough time for travel and parking.
Information Session Objectives
- Introduce the MA program and selection criteria used to evaluate students
- Allow participants to ask questions and engage in informational discussions
- Discuss the application procedures for entering the MA program
How to sign up for a MA Admissions Information Session?
Hood River-Indian Creek Campus
- Monday, May 21 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (HRC 1.309)
The Dalles Campus
- Wednesday, May 23 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (TDC 3.103)